Thursday 12 January 2012

15 Day Challenges: Day 6

HUGEEEE shout out to my friend Zi for giving into the irresistable temptation of blogging ;D Here's the link, check it out! (Click this)

Second biggest shout out is to ALL my lovely viewers yesterday! 50 VIEWS MAN! WOOPWOOPPPP! Please keep reading because I promise I will try to keep you entertained :) I'm not very entertaining though, so that might be a problem. Oh well, we'll work that out! Please please please follow me if you have blogger or GET BLOGGER if you don't! I will love you forever?xP

OMDAIZ. So today, I had a 5 hour photography GCSE mock exam... I am SO DAMN BORED. I have to sit in there for another 5 hours tomorrow to waste my life away, I'll pay someone to do it for me? Any offers? xP I joke LOL!

Okay, let's start on the challenges before I start crying from depression LOL!

SSN Challenge:
6) A place you have never visited but want to visit! Somewhere I would really love to visit is Birmingham. I don't know why but I just DO! All the times I've said 'I'm gonna come Birmingham next *insert holiday*' is actually unbelievable. But I will go one day! I promise!xP My bestest guy friend promised to show me around Birmingham... YAY ^-^ (if you don't, I will chop your balls off xP) But yeah, I'd love to go see Birmingham xP I'd also like to go to Venice because it seems like SUCH a beautiful place ^-^ hehe!

15 Day Life Challenge:
6) Last book you read and your thoughts on it. Okay, well I'm not going to tell you that because it's SUCH an embarrassing book... I was like 'HEY I HAVEN'T READ THAT IN A WHILE' so I picked up such a cheesy book and read it... I'll tell you about the book I read before that ^-^ It's called 'My Sister's Keeper' and it's the cutest book ever! It's by Jodi Picoult and I respect her so much. As a child, I dreamt of being an author and a billion other things but I absolutely love Jodi Picoult's books. Some people close to me will know my obsession for Jodi Picoult. I would have seen the film but I'm scared it's going to ruin the book so I'm not planning to do that anytime soon xP It's about a young girl called Anna Fitzgerald, her older sister with leukaemia, her troubled elder brother, her parents and her lawyer. She hires a lawyer to charge her parents for right to her own body. We see all the build up to the hearing and all that happens but on the day of the hearing, I was very shocked at the final outcome. I find the book so sad and it made me cry, but it's one of the best reads ever! I'll introduce you to another amazing book called 'Twilight'... I joke. It's actually called 'P.S. I love you'. I read this book around two years ago so I can't really remember it that well but it's amazing. You wouldn't expect me to read much... but secretly, I'm a bookworm ;) 

Wendy's fact of the day: Wendy read the whole of the children's section of her local library by the age of 9/10 (this does not include all the awful books that have never been taken out once yet look like a piece of cr*p). Gee, I'm just a G. ;D

Okay so I told my friend that I would tell the story of the dog... many of you readers were there;):
So back in 2010 Summer, I went on a 'Summer Camp' in China with a load of stranger. (These strangers are now lovely friends of mine... hehe ^-^) We went to Beijing, Shanghai, Shandong, Inner Mongolia and a load of other places like Qingdao. In inner mongolia, we sat down to eat one day and there was something on our table and we didn't know what it was. It was some type of meat held in foil so, as we were uncertain to what this mysterious meat was, we decided to ask. We were told it was lamb by our teacher but the people there told us that it was dog. I immediately asked anyone who wanted any to take it and then I threw it all away and refused to eat for the rest of the day. Jeff (my big bro ^-^) was sitting next to me and forced me to eat though:') <3

Hmm I currently have 198 views since January 1st. By January 31st, if I have 500 views or more, I will post a video of me dancing Chinese dance at some wierd show and looking pathetic;) You know you wanna laugh at me about that so help me get more views;D <3

Thanks guys!

Much love!~

P.S. I'd really recommend this challenge because it's really fun and it gives you something to post about xP! 
P.P.S If you have anything you'd like me to write about, feel free to message me or just comment on one of the posts ^-^!

9 comments:

  1. BIRMINGHAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE SAY ITS A SHIT HOLE! disappointed in the lack of ambition there lol xP
    i read 'my sister's keeper' it was quite good but i don't really remember it Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HEY THERE!
    didn't know you were blogging, haven't spoken in ageeees. how's school and life going? oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaa but I've never beeeen!D: Nathan can show me around WOO! <3 Yeah, I love it! Have you read 'P.S. I love you'?

    VICKI! I know, it's been absolutely ages! It's okay, and yourself?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it wasn't in mongolia as i was there during the meat fiasco as well! I think it was perhaps in shandong somewhere? xD

      Delete
    2. Hmm my memory isn't very good D: I remember it as inner mongolia because the food there was awful xP

      Delete
    3. yeas i have read 'p.s. i love you', the story was quite sad and cute but as a book...it was just okay if ya get meh
      but yah, IT WAS IN SHANDONG, I REMEMBER!!

      Delete
    4. wooooo! it's such a good book! I never watched the movie. xP
      Oh:( well that's upsetting D:

      Delete
    5. i've been good
      (totally didn't realise blogger had a reply button until now :s)
      you still at chinese school?
      btw, bubble tea NEVER gets sickly and you are soo much shorter than 5'4! hahah xoox

      Delete
    6. Ahahaa! No, I changed the formatting settings etc adding a load of scripts and whatever to get it :S I'm trying to add a music script now but it's not working:/
      Nah, quit. Finished GCSE last year ^-^
      It does...xP I'VE GROWN SO MUCH SINCE YOU SAW ME OKAY xP

      Delete

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...