Thursday 5 January 2012

A New Year?

Wow, it's 2012! Happy new year to everyone!^-^


It's been a long time since I last posted...


Okay, so last year I made a list of new years resolutions I wanted to keep:
1) To blog quicker >.<
2) To attempt at being nicer to people...?:S
3) To eat less chocolate!!!!
4) To have fun this year, do whatever I want and enjoy it because I'll never get to live this year again.
5) To blog relatively frequently... and to not give up like all the other times?:L
6) School.
7) To try not to do anything I will regret a lot ^^
8) New Years Resolution directed to people I have told/will tell I would do already!


But how many did I actually keep? Well now looking back at it, I'd say 2 and a half... xD
1) I definitely did not blog quicker... infact I didn't blog at all! Haha!
2) I was sorta nicer to people, a little. I guess that can be the one I only partially kept.
3) I ate much less chocolate... but I'm seriously getting fat now, it's depressing D: I must aim to lose weight!
4) I think that I had lots of fun this year; I've met TONS of wonderful people and done loads of amazing things such as the LEGENDARY 24 hour maths lesson (see more at www.justgiving.com/24hourmaths)
5) ...I gave up, nothing further.
6) Did I actually consider doing well in school?!?! PAAAHHHA. I make myself laugh.
7) Regrets are a part of life. Although there are many things I wish I could take back, I know that if it actually came down to it, I'd redo everything the exact same way because there were too many great memories to regret.
8) ...I forgot which ones I made LOL!


Well I did SO well on last year's resolutions... :L
After my fail last year, I've decided not to make any this year. I'm just going to go with the flow because that's what life is about, right? You almost never get what you wish for so we just have to make do; I look forward to the rest of this year, I really do. I hope I meet many new faces and even though I may not wish to see some old faces again, they shall remain in my memories, always. Fate will bring us where we're meant to be, let's just be grateful because we'll end up somewhere great. I know it.


Christmas holidays... Wow. I did NO revision. O.O!
Infact, I spent NYE in Watford, Ruislip Manor and on skype to some lovely people ^-^ New Years Eve, Christmas Day... both 2 very, err, eventful days of last year and neither were very happy experiences but that's just life. I really do hope that this year, I'll spend my NYE, NYD, Christmas Day and Christmas Eve better.


I really don't know what else to say without making this unbearably deep, so yeah... byee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...