Sunday 22 January 2012

Chinese New Year ^-^

Chinese new year is a time for Chinese people to eat lots and lots of food and children to have lots and lots of sweets and money in the red pockets. So far I've got £40 xP kekee! Today... was awful LOL! Some kid decided to bully me and be annoying, my brother has gone to the dark side, my friend is being mean to me (yes, I'm talking to you David) xP but all is well because tomorrow is a new beginning, a new start... well for us chinks anyways xP I'm so lucky to spend CNY with my family this year and well, I love my family so so so much and I thank them for the lovely year. I wish the best for all of you readers and hope you get a lucky and wealthy year next year. Yes, it has been a long year full of many ups and downs but I'm glad it happened :) I am very lucky to be able to celebrate with my family ^-^ kekee! Best wishes to my friends, family, lovers (I joke) and all you lovely readers! Thanks for making this year absolutely amazing ^-^

P.S. It's the year of the dragon ^-^ It's the year of my friend... because he's a dragon apparently xD woooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...