Monday 9 April 2012

The Hunger Games

I had a very interesting day.
 6.55am - My school alarm rings.
6.58am - Another random alarm rings.
7.55am - My actual alarm rings. I stayed in bed and Skype messaged a friend for a couple of hours or so.
9.00am - Get out of bed. Get ready to go out.
9.40am - Sit in front of TV drinking my tea and watching random channels. CBA to get up.
9.50am - Texts friend to check if she's awake. No reply.
10.00am - Bus leaves. Miss bus.
10.07am - Leaves house... Late. Walks towards tube station.
10.11am - Calls friend. Friend's phone is switched off. Starts to panic.
10.20am - Arrives at tube station.
10.26am - Train arrives... late (by one minute).
10.27am -  Calls friend again.
10.40am - Arrives at Harrow. Visits Boots and spends 10 minutes choosing make-up to buy. Maybelline Gel Eye Liner, Maybelline red lipstick, Rimmel foundation. (Y) They are all so beautiful.
10.50am - Get a call from my friend telling me that she woke up an hour late and she's arrived.
11.00am - Buy tickets to The Hunger Games and watch all the adverts.
11.25am - After 25 MINUTES of adverts and trailers, the film began. It was SUCH a good film, I loved it SO muchhhh! It's definitely a film worth seeing, I would love to see it again x) and I hope the next film comes out soon, because IT'S SO DARN GOOD. The film is like 3 hours long though. We got in there at 11, got out at like 2. O.O
2.30pm - Get some food and take the train back to her place.
For the rest of the afternoon, we had planned to revise. What we actually did was play with her soft and fluffy toy monkey, called Dawid (in a weird Chinese accent). We also played Tetris battle, mess about, take silly pictures and anything but work. LOL! I told my mother to pick me up at 4.30pm knowing fully well that she'd be late and giving her half an hour of time to be late in. She didn't pick up her phone, she didn't pick me up and I felt unloved :( In the end I had to walk, then get a bus. Sad times. She met me halfway and gave me a lift though. When I got home, mummy showed me her new dress and jewellery which she bought. I showed her my make up ^-^ yayyyyy!


Eventful day. People almost stood me up, TWICE. :(


I AM SO UNLOVED.


x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...