Monday 9 April 2012

This is SO darn cute.

A year or two I was in China and I spent a whole summer watching this drama. It is SO cheesy, but it is SO cute and the most romantic I have ever seen. ^-^ These two are the cutest couple ever. :')


Here's the theme tune/song:
The two guys in white are so beautiful.
Here's the lyrics to the bit that I actually know:

 让我为你唱一首歌
  全世界都陪你听着
  这是爱 你会明白
  你是唯一 不可替代 
  让我为你唱一首歌
  闭上眼睛 把心交给我
  这一刻
  要你听见幸福的颜色
A vague translation made my me (therefore it's not great):
'Let me sing you one song
The whole world listen with you
This is love, you will understand
You are irreplaceable

Let me sing you one song
Close your eyes, hand your heart to me
At this moment
I want you to hear the colours of happiness/blessing'


This one is the most cutest scene ever. I admit, it made me cry a little the first time I watched it. It's SO cheesy, but I loved it. ^-^ I couldn't attach it, because it's not on youtube :(
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1iXJz7rVyn8/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...