Saturday 1 January 2011

Last blog of 2k10 ^^

OKAY. HI.
Well this blog post hopefully won't be a whole lot of footle because... well... it's NEW YEAR'S EVE!! New years day in about 10 minutes ^^

Anyways, to anyone *I doubt there will be any but still* who's reading this, have an amazing year full of happiness and joy and I wish you all the best for 2011!

It's 2011 now! That's how slow it takes me to write 6 lines >.<!

New Years Resolutions:
1) To blog quicker >.<
2) To attempt at being nicer to people...?:S
3) To eat less chocolate!!!!
4) To have fun this year, do whatever I want and enjoy it because I'll never get to live this year again.
5) To blog relatively frequently... and to not give up like all the other times?:L
6) School.
7) To try not to do anything I will regret a lot ^^
8) New Years Resolution directed to people I have told/will tell I would do already!

Once again, I wish you an amazing year, jftr it's  1.1.11 xD <3

Wendy.~ xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...