Tuesday 11 January 2011

Does getting 100% in a test make up for failing 3 other tests?

Okay, so I failed an IT test with like 72%, I have to retake >.<. I also failed 2 physics tests, one where I got like 16/36 and I forgot what I got in the other one but I GOT 100% IN A MATHS TEST. WOO! (I didn't revise for any :L)

I think that if I work hard, I shouldn't fail my GCSEs too badly, right?

Hmm, I have my Mandarin GCSEs coming up >.< I think I should revise, but I can't be bothered to. If I fail, I'll have to do another year though, and I DON'T want to do that. I'm already trying to find reasons to get my mum to let me quit Chinese School... BLEURGH.

Work is such effort.

It doesn't suprise me how someone that means a lot to me won't reply to me at all whatsoever, but I really wish they would. That would be I did some major shit in vain though, but I miss him >.< Ah well, if he doesn't reply then he obviously doesn't care which is good ^_^

AMSTERDAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAM in a bit more than a week, I'm not even that excited. That's depressing, I'm not even sure I want to go anymore.

My life is such a joke.

PAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...