Thursday 2 February 2012

Go to dinner with my male maths teacher and head of year? Hell yes.

Weird title, I know. Here's the story behind it... In December 2011, my maths class did a 24 hour maths lesson for charity. We found out today that we as a class have been nominated for the Just Giving Awards 2012 in the 'Most creative fundraiser' section. Here's the link, check it out! Now we were given 6 tickets to go to this award ceremony thing so obviously, our whole class cannot go. The deal is that we have 2 teachers and 4 students to go. The student names that would like to go will put their names in a 'pick the name out of the hat' thing and the ones picked will go. It's like a posh dinner... so yeah. I would SO love to go just to hang out with my maths teacher and head of a year for an evening. LOLOLOLOLOL. But yeah. That's my story. I'll tell you if I get picked tomorrow ^-^ it's unlikely though :(


7) One thing I have wanted to do ever since etc etc etc is ermmmm... I want really good GCSE results ^-^ then the world can end and be over and I'd be happy ^-^!! Kekee~


I have other stuff to write... but let's just keep my private life to myself. ^-^


P.S. Valentines Day is coming up, anyone excited?

2 comments:

  1. lol sounds like fun... and as for valentines day... nope! but i thnk andy/david/nathan are coming down that day or something? xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaa I'm well excited!
      Valentines Day is such a depressing day of the year. LOL.
      I hear that none of them want to come down to London o.O? Oh wellllls:')!

      Delete

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...