Monday 6 February 2012

Grr.

I have so much to say but I just don't know how to say it. Grr. I might as well skip to the challenges because the day isn't getting any earlier.

Last message to my loved one(s)? I am currently single. That means that I have no 'loved one' although I do crave a boyfriend. It's be nice to have someone to love a little :] I confess that I do like someone... just a little ;) but I don't want to linger on that feeling because I just can't see it working. You see, I used to flirt a lot but now, I just don't. I think that there is no point flirting with anyone because if someone likes you enough, they'll love you for who you are and not because you're cute or sexy or fit and stuff like that. I used to be the type that cared about my looks LOADS, but as most people can probably tell I have just totally given up and I look a mess all the time. I love it though, so doesn't bother me at all. ^-^ Kekee. As for message to loved ones aka family and friends, I'd just like to tell everyone that I love every single one of you, don't ever forget how special each and every single one of you are. 

Omdaiz. Walked into my ex today on my way home from school... LOLOLOLOLOLOL What a loser xD

Bubaiiiii!~


P.S. I've added to my 'billion things to do before I die' page which you can locate at the top of my blog ^-^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...