Tuesday 7 February 2012

Last day of the challenge?

Are you satisfied or happy with you life right now?
Yeah, I am pretty satisfied with life right now. Even though I complain about being bored half the time, I'm happy with I'm where I am today. I'm closer to friends, family and stuff like that. I do intend to write in my diary more because I haven't done so for around 2 weeks now, I'll do that in a bit. I also hope to concentrate more in lessons and actually do my homework instead of lying on my bed reading Harry Potter and on the phone to a friend. From after half term, I aim to go to a German revision class on Wed/Thurs after school and go to the gym every Friday after school. I gotta get back into a decent routine. I'd also like to start piano lessons and get a tutor but I think those two things can wait. As for revision, I'd better start soon or else I will actually fail my GCSEs, no joke. Today, I felt ill and refused to leave my bed this morning so my lovely mother let me take the day off school... This means I must catch up on a day of homework and get all the homework in for today done for tomorrow or something. Aiya! I have way too much Photography and Home Economics coursework that is currently undone. These contribute hugely to my overall grade so I must do them in the near future.


Life? Life is great. I just feel really happy with life at the moment. I admit, I do complain way too much about it but it's all good and I am quite happy. If you were to meet me now, you'd never believe that just a few months ago, I was a messed up child. I had issues and life for me back then was completely awful. You'd never believe that a child like me had considered stuff like that... those thoughts wouldn't have slipped through a happy child's mind. Thinking back to that time, I'd consider myself very happy now.


Love? Well that's not important to me as much as before. I'm fine with life without it. Next week is Valentine's day... oh the joys. I think I will just enjoy life that day and smile that one year on Valentine's day, I may feel on top of the world because of that one special person. On that day, everything will be just perfect.


'When everything is perfect, you wonder when it's all going to break apart.'


Wendy.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...