Wednesday 1 February 2012

Today was a bad day.

Today was not a good day.
Why?
Many reasons.

Lets start with waking up for school. My alarm just wouldn't shut up... so I got up at 6am. Now, I usually get up at 7.15-7.30 ish on a late day. This did not put me in a good mood. On my way to school, I was informed by my father that there is a possibility that I may be abandoned by my whole family and must live in UK alone starting from September (obviously with like a guardian or something). This may seem like good news because I would be free... but I'd rather just have my family around. I feel lonely already. The plus side to that is that I'd live closer to many school friends and stuff as well as closer to my school. I'm also told that I can no longer apply for HK Uni when the time comes because it's 'not good enough' apparently. This is not true but I respect my father's wishes. I am then told that I should put down Government and Politics as a back-up A-Level O.O I can barely tell you who the prime minister is at the moment, let alone whatever else is included in the course. Let's hope I don't get that subject and I get the ones I want. I've FINALLY finalised them...
1) Maths
2) Economics
3) Chemistry
4) Art Photography
Reserve 1) Business Studies
Reserve 2) Gov + Politics

Why else was my day awful? I had one sub teacher for 3 fucking periods in one day. This sub teacher... Wow I want to slap her face. I had her for double GCSE RS and I didn't get ANYTHING done because she just doesn't shut up and stop talking. I then had her for PACE (PSHE/PSE whatever you like to call it). She made us read some article where a girl personifies the illness, anorexia and we had to read it out in front of the whole class. I HATE reading out loud. Her way of making people read was to make the last person to read choose the next person to read. My stupid friend chose me. (I'm not going to forgive you. Swear down. Wait for that slap tomorrow.) Erg. At the end of the day, I pretended to hit my friend with my folder... the sub saw and says 'Wendy, you're becoming a hooligan.' =.='' Bitch. I don't like her.

Another reason my day has been pretty awful is that I've realised that it's February already. This is not good. February means memories, lonely valentines days and soon to be mothers day. I can tell you that in 2 days to come is a very special day to me, a day I was once very happy. It feels so wrong to be in the exact time I was one year ago but being a completely different person, feeling completely different emotions and and treasuring a different group of people in my heart. New friends, new life and all. It just feels so alien now.

Friday. Let's talk about this a little. Friday, as I said, is a very important day for me because of something that happened one year ago. It's also a significant day because there is a flight leaving from heathrow... and half my family will be on it. :( What an awful day, eh? Plus, I've also got to wrap my friend's birthday present. I HATE wrapping presents. =.='' Grrr. Friday will be an interesting day.


Alright. So I have an IT test tomorrow and I am SO unprepared for it. Kill me now. I'm off to revise. =.=''


OMDAIZ. I have suddenly developed a love for my piano. I really wanna learn loads of songs ^-^ I'm trying and failing to teach myself. Not a good idea.


Life? Life has it's ups and downs. Most of it is really up right now but things are slowly getting worse and I hate it. I need a hug. I just don't know anymore. It hurts to think about everything. I don't know what's happened but my health is getting awful as well. I'm slowly getting ill and I just feel all weak every single day. All my energy has drained out of me and I just think I've been too stressed lately. Note to self: Must find time to relax.


Love? I have a strange friend, she's Chinese. She often talks about her girl problems e.g. how she has periods of time when she craves a boyfriend then days later, not want one. She also just talks and talks and talks about her weird life. Since I can't do anything to stop her talking, I just insult her 24/7. She knows I'm just joking.  The weird part of this is that I suddenly understand her random cravings for a boyfriend. LOL. You lot must be thinking 'Gosh what a pair of freaks?' I don't care though, she really does have a point.


School? We had an 'Into the sixth form' evening last night... it was absolutely pointless and stupid. Oh well. Who cares?


Challenge time. My last contribution to society?
I have actually no idea. I'm sorry. xP


I'm done here, gooooodbye!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give us a comment, you know you want to!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...